Just ring this number:
07599 800 686
- Tell us what you’d like help with or where you’d like to go
- Leave your name and phone number if necessary
- A volunteer will call you back as soon as possible to make arrangements.
- That’s it!
Everything – apart from car travel – is completely free. Where a journey is involved the charge is 45p per mile, plus any necessary parking charges. So (for example) a return visit to Lewes will cost around £4.40, while a trip to Brighton General and back will be £10-£11. Any donation to our funds that you would like to add will be much appreciated!
A couple of important points.
- THIS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY SERVICE. If you (or a neighbour) need urgent medical help, ring 999. For less urgent medical attention ring 111.
- However, if you suddenly need other help – for example, transport to an unplanned medical appointment – please ring 07599 800 686 and we will do what we can!
- In all other cases, please ring us well before you need help: we prefer a day or two’s notice so we can find the right volunteer.
- All volunteers have been DBS-checked. What’s this?